Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm just about ready to propose a toast to my group and our project. My day has been a blur of agitated, nervous WGHS grade 11s phoning and smssing me to clarify instructions, ask if what they're doing is correct, what there IS to do and confessing that the only instruction they really understood was the ad analysis lol... Vite vite, ladies! We have 16 hours left before the ball drops...scary stuff, I know, but we've all worked way too hard to have doubts now. So good luck to everyone! And many many thanks to my group. It was so amazing to have the opportunity to work with you and I learnt a lot from you all and about you all:) One of the most important things was that we procrastinate 100 times more when we're together haha, but those were some of the most fun times I've had doing school work EVER! On the other hand, I'm really glad it's over now.

So...goodbye until next time we get a project that requires blogging again:)

XxRayne

No comments:

Post a Comment